In order to achieve our goals, GEO has identified the following key goals:
- The creation of an educational platform as an instrument to connect and develop its activities with a threefold plan:
- Educational projects aimed at the most vulnerable groups which seek to erase educational inequalities by promoting the social integration of immigrants. This is the most important goal of the organization.
- The training of members, volunteers, and partners.
- Educational projects aimed at groups or individuals as a means of economic support by the organization.
- Personal and direct tutoring, either in person or online, during the teaching/learning process.
- The teaching of languages, both global and local, as a means to contribute to intellectual training and to establish positive relationships between people and societies, without losing the teaching and learning in other areas.
- Work-based methodology put in place for specific projects.